Dual ASIC USB-Stick Miner GekkoScience 2Pac 5-25 GH/s
The new 2Pac is a USB-Stick Miner for SHA256d based Crypotcoins like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Namecoin, DEM and others. It has a average performance of 11-15 GH/s, with active cooling and clock rate adjustment its performance can reach up to 25 GH/s.
This Miner is equipped with two highly efficient AntMiner BM1384 ASIC Chips, known from the Bitmain AntMiner S5.
A custom version of the CGMiner software recognizes it as COMPAC-2 and provides clock rate setting in software. Moreover, it provides a trimpod to adjust the core voltage for the ASICs from 550 mV up to 800 mV.
The average power consumption is 0,3W/GH. Core voltage can be adjusted from 1,26 V to 1,5 V. Clock rate is adjustable from 50 MHz to 200 MHz. These specs make the 2Pac the most efficient USB Stick Miner currently available.
It is equipped with a large Aluminium heat sink wich provides a good heat dissipation. For clock rates higher that 100 MHz we highly recommend active cooling.
The power consumption is dependent from core voltage and clock rate and varies from 2 W up to ca. 14 W. Thus, we recommend to use an actively powered USB hub.
The EU version of this USB Stick Miner is developed and manufactured by GekkoScience.com.
- 1 GekkoScience 2Pac USB-Stick Miner (Edition bitshopper.de) in PP box.
- Hash performance up to 25 GH/s (Clock rate and Core voltage adjustable).
- Power consumption: 2-14 W per USB-Port. An actively powered USB hub is recommended.
- Host-PC with Windows x86 (32-bit oder 64bit), Linux (x86 oder ARM) oder Mac OS.
- An actively powered USB-Port which can provide 2-14 W per USB port is recommended (e.g. Anker 9-Port, Asicminer 49-Port, Orico 10-Port).