USB-Stick Miner GekkoScience Compac F 200-350 GH/s
The new top model USB stick miner for SHA256d-based Crypotcoins provides a hash rate of 200 up to 350 GH/s. With active cooling, the performance can be increased even further by adjusting the clock rate and core voltage.
The miner is equipped with an AntMiner BM1397 ASIC chip, which is also used in the well-known AntMiner S17 and S17 Pro.
A custom version of the well-known standard mining software CGMiner with GekkoScience drivers is available for download. This allows the clockrate adjustment using console parameters. In addition, a voltage regulator is installed. Users can set the core voltage to be set from 550 mV to 800 mV without any knowledge of soldering.
The average power consumption is 0.037 W / GH. The clock rate can be set between 400 MHz and 800 MHz. This stick miner is currently (as of October 2021) the most powerful USB stick available. The miner is equipped with a large aluminum heat sink that has a low thermal resistance. When using a clock frequency at or above 400 MHz, active cooling is by any means essential. A quality USB fan is recommended.
The power consumption depends on the clock frequency and core voltage and varies from 5 W to approx. 15 W. The use of a high-performance active USB hub, providing 2 to 5 A per port is highly recommended to prevent possible damage to standard PC USB ports.
- 1 GekkoScience Compac F USB-Stick Miner in PP box.
- Hash performance up to 350 GH/s (Clock rate and Core voltage adjustable).
- Power consumption: 5-15 W per USB-Port. An actively powered USB hub is recommended.
- Host-PC with Windows x86 (32-bit oder 64bit), Linux (x86 oder ARM) oder Mac OS.
- An actively powered USB-Port which can provide 5-15 W per USB port is recommended (e.g. Anker 9-Port, Asicminer 49-Port, Orico 10-Port, GekkoScience 7-Port).