This Pod Miner is an evolution of the well known highly efficient USB Stick Miner bitshopper GekkoScience 2Pac.
Equipped with 8 Bitmain BM1384 ASICs (as used in the Bitmain S5 Miner Series, which are manufactured in a 28nm structure width) this Miner will perform 66-120 GH/s in standard mode.
Clock Rate and Core Voltage is adjustable. Together with ActiveBoost activated this Pod Miner can achieve a performance up to 150 GH/s.
It has an internally regulated 5V USB power output (2.5A limit) which can be used to power a small controller like a Raspberry Pi.
Driver support will bring new features like automatic detection of unresponsive ASICs forcing a string reset and ASICBoost (enabled by default) which improves efficiency by roughly 20% and reduces USB traffic by roughly 70%.
A performance heat sink and two 6cm fans provide a better heat dissipation and ruggedness.
- Bitcoin USB Pod Miner with 8 BM1384 ASICs
- 66-120 GH/S in standard configuration
- Up to 150 GH/s with activated ASICBoost and Clock Rate/Core Voltage adjusted.
- Power supply options: 2.1mm/5.5mm barrel plug or 6-Pin PCIe Port.
- USB power out to run an external controller (Raspberry Pi or similar)
- bitshopper GekkoScience Terminus R808
(PSU not included)