This Pod Miner is an evolution of the well known highly efficient USB Stick Miner bitshopper GekkoScience NewPac.
Equipped with 12 Bitmain BM1387 ASICs (as used in the Bitmain S9 Miner Series, which are manufactured in a 16nm structure width) this Miner will perform 750 GH/s in standard mode.
Clock Rate and Core Voltage is adjustable. Together with ActiveBoost activated this Pod Miner can achieve a performance up to 1.1 TH/s.
It has an internally regulated 5V USB power output (2.5A limit) which can be used to power a small controller like a Raspberry Pi.
Driver support will bring new features like automatic detection of unresponsive ASICs forcing a string reset and ASICBoost (enabled by default) which improves efficiency by roughly 20% and reduces USB traffic by roughly 70%.
A newly developed performance heat sink and a Aluminium enclosure provide a better heat dissipation and ruggedness.
- Bitcoin USB Pod Miner with 12 BM1387 ASICs
- 750 GH/S in standard configuration
- up to 1.1 TH/s with activated ASICBoost and Clock Rate/Core Voltage adjusted.
- Power supply options: 2.1mm/5.5mm barrel plug or 6-Pin PCIe Port.
- USB power out to run an external controller (Raspberry Pi or similar)
- Aluminium enclosure
- bitshopper GekkoScience Terminus R606
(USB data cable and PSU not included)