Bitmain AntMiner S7 4,73 TH/s
The latest stand alone Blade Miner generation of Bitmain Tech is designed for a nominal hash rate of 4.73 TH/s and made for the mining of SHA256d based Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Namecoin, etc.
The Antminer S7 has a more dense configuration than previous Antminer machines, using 162 chips in the same space that the S5 used only 60 in. The S7 uses just 1,350 watts of electricity to deliver a whopping 4.73 terahashes per second of pure mining power. The power efficiency is ~ 0.25 W/GH at the wall.
This standalone device requires one or more ATX power supplies with minimum ten 6-PIN PCI-Express connectors. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required.Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board! The minimum required PSU output is 1,400 W if one PSU is used.
This miner will be delivered as DHCP client and requires ethernet connection as well as a DHCP enabled router.
- AntMiner S7 Triple Blade Miner of BitmainTech Ltd. with a nominal hash rate of ~ 4.73 TH/s
- Please note: Power supply not included in delivery.
- Hash rate: up to 4.73 TH/s nominal
- Power efficiency: 0.25W/GH
- Power consumption: ca. 1,400 Watt
- Standalone device with preconfigured embedded Linux controller and web based user interface.
- Plug & Play DHCP configuration
- Etherenet connection together with a DHCP enabled router/ DHCP server.
- One or more ATX power supplies with minimum ten 6-PIN PCI-Express connectors in total and minimum 1400W total output.
- There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required.Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
- The acoustic pressure level of one Antminer S7 under full load is 90-100 decibels. We do not recommend an operation in or close to a frequently used living area.