Dual ASIC USB-Stick Miner GekkoScience 2Pac 5-25 GH/s
The NewPac USB-Stick Miner is a highly efficient entry level mining device for SHA256d based Crypotcoins like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Namecoin, DEM and others. It runs with a performance of 22-45 GH/s, with active cooling and clock rate adjustment it can be run with even higher hashrates. This Miner is equipped with two highly efficient AntMiner BM1387 ASIC Chips, known from the Bitmain AntMiner S7. A custom version of the CGMiner software is available for download and provides clock rate setting in software. Moreover, it provides a trimpod to adjust the core voltage for the ASICs from 550 mV up to 800 mV. The average power consumption is 0,11W/GH. Core voltage can be adjusted from 1,26 V to 1,5 V. Clock rate is adjustable from 50 MHz to 200 MHz. These specs make the NewPac the most efficient USB Stick Miner currently available (As of December 2018). It is equipped with a large Aluminium heat sink wich provides a good heat dissipation. For clock rates higher than 100 MHz we highly recommend active cooling. The power consumption is dependent from core voltage and clock rate and varies from 2 W up to ca. 10 W. Thus, we recommend to use an actively powered USB hub.
- 1 GekkoScience NewPac USB-Stick Miner in PP box.
- Hash performance up to 45 GH/s (Clock rate and Core voltage adjustable).
- Power consumption: 2-10 W per USB-Port. An actively powered USB hub is recommended.
- Host-PC with Windows x86 (32-bit oder 64bit), Linux (x86 oder ARM) oder Mac OS.
- An actively powered USB-Port which can provide 2-14 W per USB port is recommended (e.g. Anker 9-Port, Asicminer 49-Port, Orico 10-Port).